Thursday, February 2, 2012

SNOW!

Alright folks, I just have to say that I love snow! And will sound ridiculous to lots of people but  I was getting so sad that we weren't getting much snow this year.

Well, let's just say that now I feel much better. Yesterday we had a huge snow storm. And by huge, I mean that they even shut down the university. Then I got up this morning and it was snowing again! Not a lot of snow, but snow nonetheless.

As some of you may know, I have to write a Nature Observation Journal for my Elementary Science class. Well, really, I have to draw one. Problem is, I can't really draw. Also, I live in the city so there is only so much nature to observe.

While looking out my window yesterday, I got a genius idea; I will take a sheet of black construction paper and photograph snowflakes to put in my journal! Here are some of the best pictures I got:






Beautiful, right? It is amazing the things that nature creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment